Monday, February 10, 2014

Major crush.

I have been looking for a great clutch and I don't want those mainstream clutches such as Saint Laurent nor the Bottega knot clutches (well I am not refusing them though, if someone is willing to give such item for free, I won't mind at all :P) But yeah, I have found several clutches below that quite eye-catching I might say. Which one do you think is the best out of these ? Suggestion peeps :)


Edie Parker Jean Toucan Clutch$1,295 VIA MATCHES




Kotur Kemble Silk Floral Watersnake Clutch$850 VIA NET-A-PORTER


Tonya Hawkes Lucite Studded Snakeskin Clutch$1,220 VIA MODA OPERANDI


Fendi Owl Baguette$4,450 VIA NET-A-PORTER

3 comments:

  1. I love the Edie Parker. But if you want to get some for yourself, why not with Fendi? I think that whimsical furry owl will be big! hehe ;)

    The Mad Shopper's Dressing Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kotur Kemble's is very nice but too spring-y so it's not really all year round clutch.. But it's pretty and it's summer all year in Indo kan! Haha so I vote for Kotur Kemble :D

    xx
    vina
    www.pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the Kotur! <3

    xx
    www.isabellejessey.com

    ReplyDelete